• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

plot and print screens...WTH!!!???

visual800

I notice on windows 7 the plot screen is so damn large i cant see the send button. Someone suggested double clicking the toolbar and it will decrease. it works BUT now when i print stuff in adobe reader it is so damn large I can double click or anything on it and it gives no options to choose printer or anything it is blank!

WTH??!! Is this a windows 7 issue or what and while Im bit@ing what is up with that COM surrogate has stopped working everytime i click on a thumbnail. I think computer techs are so damn smart they get bored and make stupid changes to things that arent broke.

i feel better now, thanks!

DizzyMarkus

for the sake of sounding simple :0) -- I usually do hehe
Last I fired up a new pc and this happened -- I had to get a new vid card as the resoultion wouldnt let me view as you are stating. Can you up the resolution to see?

Markus