• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Plotter Art Now Available at SignWarehouse.com

WVB

Looks like SW is really moving up in the world....G

No, just becoming a Walmart for the sign business. All they care about are cheap prices and NO customer service - Sad too...

In any event congrats to Fred, glad to see them pick you up none the less..!

GARY CULY

the voo-dooo print graphics print well and the street tuners love em..i blowed one up that was 5 feet long to about 8.5 long and it seemed to hold good res ,not fuzzy at all ,i was impressed a bit ..there a nice collection to have for quick aps ..dont have to go through drawing it all out and there not cheap looking on the cars ..just my .02 on them

JBarraxSW

No, just becoming a Walmart for the sign business. All they care about are cheap prices and NO customer service - Sad too...

In any event congrats to Fred, glad to see them pick you up none the less..!
Actually we don't add products we don't feel we can support. That's why you don't see embroidery machines, full solvent printers and cnc routers in our catalog. We stick to things we can sell and support.
And, if we were like Walmart, we'd have a lot more Chinese imports for sale. We could make a lot more money on things that are made cheaply and sold at rock bottom prices.
For example; our least expensive vinyl cutter is the EnduraCut plus which is made by an established Taiwanese manufacturer we've worked with for over a decade. We could sell Chinese brands of much lower quality and make much more money, but we don't because our customers deserve better.

MVIP

Actually we don't add products we don't feel we can support. That's why you don't see embroidery machines, full solvent printers and cnc routers in our catalog. We stick to things we can sell and support.
And, if we were like Walmart, we'd have a lot more Chinese imports for sale. We could make a lot more money on things that are made cheaply and sold at rock bottom prices.
For example; our least expensive vinyl cutter is the EnduraCut plus which is made by an established Taiwanese manufacturer we've worked with for over a decade. We could sell Chinese brands of much lower quality and make much more money, but we don't because our customers deserve better.

:thumb:

I've been a SignWarehouse customer for @ 8 years!

I have bought two printers, my vinyl cutter and numerous other things. Nothing but great prices and great service for me. In fact they have been nothing less than appreciative of my business!

It seems every negative comment posted is hearsay never substantiated with an explanation.

Usually is then backed up with my cousins wifes brother in laws hairdressers boyfriend bought from them and it they wouldn't train them to run a sign business.

Sorry for the rant, but come on we all screw up sometimes and I for one know how some bad employees can misrepresent what your company is about.

Now lets see if Feller's doesn't have some growing pains in their new endeavor into the equipment side!

signrios

great experience with sw til' last month a sales rep. tried to charge me restocking fees on a non working media tray,
my first time trying to return something to sw after 4 years. we got things fixed and are back to normal

Brendan

Gotta admit.... I am a SW fan. Fellers has let me down on two separate occasions. That is MY experience...yours may differ.

Bulldog1929

Hi Fred, Liked your comment,"unless youre owned by a pug and calico cat".
We like Pugs also, they're so darned cute. But, Bostons are our passion. We have 5 of them: Rio is 12, Esther is 11, Maggie is 3, Brutus is 2 and our baby girl is Boo Bear 2 months old. They rule the house and our motorhome when we travel. Make great little watch dogs. Love to be loved and think they're human.