• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Plotting vinyl with Chinese plotter

madmike

Ok, I design predominantly with Corel draw and illustrator,
And I have a seikitech t-870 plotter.
The software with it is 'bloody useless', and at the moment I downloaded signlab demo,
(I have been using a cameo 2 and silhouette for a while, and when I worked in other companies used signlab ect)

Anyway. I cannot get the damn thing to be recognised as a printer in win 10 64, so cannot directly output via Corel or illustrator.(hense the signlab demo)
So.... My question is. Is there any free software or plugin that I can use with either program (or stand alone) to select files and send em to plotter?
No. I won't buy signlab, why spend £350 on a program I am only gonna use to send things to the plotter....
I don't use the big plotter often, so prefer something free (even if older, as its just for cutting) or help getting the damn print driver to play happy families with win 10.
Apparently a standard graphtec driver works but not tried it.
Shame I canny get silhouette to see the plotter! Would be a damn sight easier!