• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Pnc-900

SOA

So we've got a VP300 which we use use for nearly everything but i've also got an OLD camm1 pnc 900, i think its like 8 years old!i used to use it on windows 95/98 and it ran from a DOS program called 'wright sign' and it needed dongle.....basically i want to use it again and im wonering if i can run it from windows XP and through illustrator without the dongle?or even better use it with the mac!

Cheers,Steve

Arlo Kalon 2.0

So we've got a VP300 which we use use for nearly everything but i've also got an OLD camm1 pnc 900, i think its like 8 years old!i used to use it on windows 95/98 and it ran from a DOS program called 'wright sign' and it needed dongle.....basically i want to use it again and im wonering if i can run it from windows XP and through illustrator without the dongle?or even better use it with the mac!

Cheers,Steve

I have a PNC-950 that the previous owner of used with a Mac and a CAD program. He was surprised I had so much trouble getting it to work on a PC... that is until I found a null modem adapter to hook it up with. He said he just plugged it into his Mac and started cutting. Good luck.