• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

polymeric printable vinyl best prices?> 1370 wide p Meter in £

Ginocol

Hi is £5.76 per meter x1370mm a good price for printable polymeric air release vinyl? also is overlaminate @ the same size @ £5.28 per meter?

victor bogdanov

Post how much you are paying for the whole roll, will be easier for people to compare.

I just did some conversions and here is the USA good quality substance brand polymeric air release vinyl is $4.31 per meter x 1370mm

The price you have could be good or could be bad depending on the specific brand/vinyl you have.

Ginocol

Post how much you are paying for the whole roll, will be easier for people to compare.

I just did some conversions and here is the USA good quality substance brand polymeric air release vinyl is $4.31 per meter x 1370mm

The price you have could be good or could be bad depending on the specific brand/vinyl you have.
That's polymeric air release metamark