• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Pretty Sweet Deals...

jiarby

I will bet you get more renewal notices than magazines... and your 1st renewal offer will come before your 1st magazine!

jiarby

No one pays $80 for a subscription. it is one of those fake retail MSRP numbers.
Magazines make money on advertising. They can charge more money for advertising if they have a big subscription base. They can make even more money if they know alot about their subscribers demographically. Whatever you pay for a subscription barely covers postage costs.

I wasn't belittling you... That was my experience when I subscribed to Inc. & Fast Company in 2007. I was endlessly barraged with other soliciatations and renewal notices... dozens and dozens. I actually did receive a renewal notice BEFORE I ever receiived the first magazine. Thank goodness I used a disposable email forwarder account (got my own web server!) and after I cancelled I just deleted the email account and they were silenced.

HulkSmash

No one pays $80 for a subscription. it is one of those fake retail MSRP numbers.
Magazines make money on advertising. They can charge more money for advertising if they have a big subscription base. They can make even more money if they know alot about their subscribers demographically. Whatever you pay for a subscription barely covers postage costs.

I wasn't belittling you... That was my experience when I subscribed to Inc. & Fast Company in 2007. I was endlessly barraged with other soliciatations and renewal notices... dozens and dozens. I actually did receive a renewal notice BEFORE I ever receiived the first magazine. Thank goodness I used a disposable email forwarder account (got my own web server!) and after I cancelled I just deleted the email account and they were silenced.

I know what you're saying. But in any case good deals.

Poconopete

Don't forget to call & email the seller repeatedly when you don't have it in 3 weeks. I have been selling subs for over 7 yrs what a pain in the arse!

Poconopete

it's amazon. not some door salesman.
they're fast.
2nd review=

75 of 87 people found the following review helpful:

1.0 out of 5 stars Do not buy through Amazon but directly
I bought National Geographics for my elderly father over 3 months ago. To this day no magazines have arrived. Tired of waiting and after a phone call from him, I barred the wait to talked to someone in NG. They told me that going through Amazon takes at least 3 months!!! and that they have shiped my order two day ago and it will take 2 weeks in transport. If I go directly...