• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Price Change

WildWestDesigns

After having talked with some members on here that are my regular digitizing clients, I have decided to put a cap on digitizing fees.

For the more detailed 4x4 patterns and/or bigger patterns (up to 14x14 in my case) I'm going to put a $60 cap on the digitizing fee. That can be huge savings when you start talking about back of shirts etc at 14x14. Everyone's favorite avatar that I'm currently using would cost ~$300 for just digitizing for a 14x14 size to put it in perspective. So savings can be huge expecially for short runs. Like I said, this would affect your more intricate 4x4 designs and your bigger ones for totes, big patches, back of shirts, sleeves, back of jackets etc.

Otherwise, my price per 1k stitches is still at $3.

Anybody has questions, comments, hate mail feel free to PM me on here or email me ( wildwestdesigns@bellsouth.net ).

WildWestDesigns

I wanted to bump this thread up to give people the chance to see it earlier in the week. Just in case people left earlier on Friday.