• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Price Check on Corrugated Sign?

vinylink0331

Hey guys! I have a customer who wants a 4x4 corrugated sign. I gave him a price and he thought that it was high. I know the price varies from shop to shop. What do you guys feel is an adequate price for this type of sign. The sign will have corporate sponsors on it. BB&t, Waccamaw Bank, Anvil Knitwear, and Farm Bureau. We will be using the appropriate logos for each company, including the proper colors. It is for a golf course sponsorship. What do you think?

Left Coast

seems low to me...id be closer to $130 for intermediate vinyl with lam.

im basing this off 16sq feet of vinyl mind you and the coro. and thats if all artwork was supplied in proper forms and ready to print. hope that helps.

cheers

Gino

Premium Subscriber
You're nuts.

We get that for an 18" x 24" double sided and that's only 6 square feet..... you're talking 16 square feet.

Not to harp on you, but don't you want to stay in business long or is this some charity function ?? At that price, whether or not you print or use cut vinyl.... that' s basically cost.

Good Luck...............​

imaSIGNr

I'd say low...Especially if you have to deal with logos etc...is it one or 2 sided ? ....install ?.....I just sold a 2' x 8' coro ( white ) one color big, 10 in. letters,( a ph # ) but simple copy, border around the panel, HP vinyl....$125. They were glad to get it. I give them quick service though.

vinylink0331

There will be no laminate. It is a temporary sign, only gonna be used for about a week. It is also one side. I know I thought 65.00 was cheap. We only gave that price because they got all of the other sponsor signs from us. But they told us the price was to high, and decided not to get it. oh well. I guess they are just cheap-o's. Pretty sad too since they own a golf course.

jimmysigns

I'm in the area of $140.00 & that's for a simple job. $65.00 your outta yer mind. I'ld rather stay home and watch tv then work for nuthin.