• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Price of a HP5500 UV 60"

Hey guys I have a HP 5500 UV 60" and really like it so far. But we are in start-up mode and I just found myself needing to get into a bigger solvent printer. So I am going to try and sell this 5500 UV as it is more of extra right now. Problem is I have never sold any equipment so I am not sure where to list it and how to price it. I have seen them selling for everywhere from $5000 to $10000 online. It is in real good shape and just replaced the heads. Have some extra heads (new) and a couple new inks.

I just dont want to give it away and I dont want to price myself out either. I need to generate some cash from it for a down payment on a sizable loan. Any help would be appreciated.

Brandon708

it would depend on how many sf it has printed and how much ink is in the machine.

I would say the average for that model would be around 3-5k

Craigslist, ebay, here

I have not seen a place to sell things here on this site yet. And yes I have thought of craigslist and ebay, but I have seen sites in the past that are just for printing equipment sales. Just hoping someone here may have sold some equipment in the past and had a site that they had success with.

Billct2

I bought mine off Ebay from a dealer so they were able to ship it.
But you could list it as local pick up only.
And Craigslist works too.