• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Suggestions Price on 54x100 Banner Sewn Hem 100% Full color print

chuck2302

Price on 54x100 Banner Sewn Hem 100% Full color print

This is going on the back of a race car trailer he is going to have a zipper sewn into it at his own discretion and cost. I am designing which is based of his race car wrap so that's kind of a done already deal, and printing and sewing in a 1" Hem.

Using 13oz material from fellers.

Any useful info would be helpful. I know banner work isn't worth to much
Thanks
Chuck C.

Gino

Premium Subscriber
Don't really know what your area will bear, but I would think between $320 and $400. If you go lower, you're bound to get everyone's business and you'll be busy making little money..... let alone any profit. Do you wanna do 2 banners to make what you can get for only one. Half the time, half the costs and half the headaches of dealing with customers.

bigben

I would be around 187$ without design... And that is Canadian $$$. You pay your products much less in the US than us.

Gino: even with a 18oz banner, I would be cheaper than 320$ CANADIAN. And I would still have competition that would sell less than me.

Gino

Premium Subscriber
I would be around 187$ without design... And that is Canadian $$$. You pay your products much less in the US than us.

Gino: even with a 18oz banner, I would be cheaper than 320$ CANADIAN. And I would still have competition that would sell less than me.

That's a-shame. You realize you're talking 36 sq ft of material, printed, sewn hems and at your price you're doing a little better than $5, a square.

For the most part, our competition doesn't do our pricing, so most of our customers are happy with our service, quality and pricing. Granted, we lose bids on all kinds of stuff, but I'm not scrambling for dimes and nickels. I'm always working on the next job.

Recently, I saw a banner dangling across a street where our banner used to hang. The banner they got was about 1/3 less than ours, but it only lasted 2 weeks before it was torn apart. Our last banner lasted close to 10 years. You do the math. Anyway, I called them and asked if they needed any help and they said, they'll get through with this one for the remaining time, but they'll re-order from us next year. They lost about $1,400 because it only lasted 3 weeks and they just automatically thought all banners were made and created equal......... Nope. :rolleyes:

bigben

That's a-shame. You realize you're talking 36 sq ft of material, printed, sewn hems and at your price you're doing a little better than $5, a square.

For the most part, our competition doesn't do our pricing, so most of our customers are happy with our service, quality and pricing. Granted, we lose bids on all kinds of stuff, but I'm not scrambling for dimes and nickels. I'm always working on the next job.

Recently, I saw a banner dangling across a street where our banner used to hang. The banner they got was about 1/3 less than ours, but it only lasted 2 weeks before it was torn apart. Our last banner lasted close to 10 years. You do the math. Anyway, I called them and asked if they needed any help and they said, they'll get through with this one for the remaining time, but they'll re-order from us next year. They lost about $1,400 because it only lasted 3 weeks and they just automatically thought all banners were made and created equal......... Nope. :rolleyes:

Indeed, it's a-shame. All prices go lower and lower in my area, but still have a decent quality. If I go downtown, some folks sell 4x8 coroplast for 75$CND. I'm double than that. Oh well, maybe I should sell everything and go work for you.

Gino

Premium Subscriber
Indeed, it's a-shame. All prices go lower and lower in my area, but still have a decent quality. If I go downtown, some folks sell 4x8 coroplast for 75$CND. I'm double than that. Oh well, maybe I should sell everything and go work for you.

That'd be a long commute everyday, don'tcha think ??