• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Need Help Price per Square Foot and Ink Consumption

trafficbarriersolutions

TRAFFIC & BARRIER SOLUTIONS, LLC
Hi,
I am trying to figure out how to get a cost of a sign a customer wants. I have a Roland TruVis VG3-540 and the sign is 192in x 36in and it is for the front entrance. VersaWorks has a job log of print, however, I have not printed it yet because I need the get the price of the print per square foot and ink consumption before printing so I can get back with the Tire place about a price. I have 54inch printable material from Substance Incorporated as well as the overlaminate from 54'x150ft of material. I have attached the image of the 192in x 36in sign needed to print and it also contains Graphtec Cut Marks.

Screenshot 2023-10-04 101127.png

victor bogdanov

What does the material/laminate cost per square foot? Calculate 54" x 200" of material = 75 Sq Ft , ink roughly 30 cents per square foot

So 75sq ft x material cost per sq ft + $23 (ink) = your cost to print. Mark it up however much you want

But you should really know how much you charge per square foot to print already. charge $6 per square foot for print/laminate and you'll make some money. 75sq ft x $6 = $450

If you are mounting to rigid substrate, figure out the cost of the substrate, time to apply install ETC and charge accordingly