• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Pricing for tractor trailer wrap

advadv

Okay...I know, every job is different, every shop is different.... I know. But, I have been asked to bid a tractor trailer and cab wrap, and I am trying to do some research to make sure I'm in the right range. I normally bill by the square-footage for material, and hourly for installation. I have never done a job like this, and while I am fully confident on my installers abilities, I am afraid to of over-pricing my estimate and lose the job. I am assuming two installers two day. Does this sound about right? Also, our lowest level for printed/laminated 3M ControlTac is $6.00 per square foot. Is this a reasonable rate for a job this big? I know all the variable that I need to include in my estimate, I'm just hoping you guys can give me a ballpark. I'm thinking material and installation is around $7,500 - $8,500. Design billed separately. Your thoughts?

Thanks,
Joe

Rydaddy

I would be higher, but there seems to be a wide variety out there in the pricing world for this. Might get more responses on this one in the premium section.

Vinylman

This is a subject that SHOULD only be discussed in the PREMIUM SECTION.

Discussing ANYTHING regarding general pricing in an open forum is generally frowned upon.

You can get on the Premium Forums for a modest investment of only $50.00.

advadv

Thanks for the input. Sorry if I posted in the wrong area.... the topic heading of "Pricing" made it seem like the right place. My mistake.

Thanks again.
Joe

TheSnowman

I am actually amazed you can find a trucking company willing to spend more than $50 on anything for their vehicle.