• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

"Print Roland Color System Library" greyed out

Wayne Gilbert

HELP!

In Versaworks (newest); In Media tab > "Print Roland Color System Library" is greyed out now. I printed it out last March. Also, the Roland spots are noticeably different than March.

Any ideas out there? I was going to reprint the (large) Roland spot colors and make new substitutions based on this new printout (because the spots i am using for a current job are quite different(than they were in March, but Versaworks WON'T print out the Roland library!

Ragnabrok

the color chart prints on the default queue a settings, maybe it's defaulted to a profile it doesn't like? i've only ever done it on the default roland medias.

peavey123

It's grayed out because you are supposed to choose the chart type below "Print Roland Color system library". Specifically "Color chart type-1" etc...

Wayne Gilbert

Was not greyed out in March

It was not greyed out in March and printed fine. It is a very large chart with each color in the shape of an uneven parallelogram (arrow-like). The color chart you refer to are rectangle color chips and colors in arrays.

If you want to see a photo of the March printout, let me know and I'll upload one.

Wayne Gilbert

Close enough

"Color Selector" emulates the Roland Color System Library and is close enough for my purposes. Thanks to all on this thread...

SignMeUpGraphics

Super Active Member
peavey123 is correct... they are only headings.

attachment.php

Every VW machine we have here displays it just like that and I can't remember it ever being different.

Attachments

• Untitled-1.gif
    Untitled-1.gif
    13.8 KB · Views: 444