• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Printable/Rollable Stage Flooring - Flexible Vinyl Flooring

TrustMoore_TN

Sign & Graphics Business Consultant
I have a project that I need to replace some stage flooring for a tradeshow exhibit. The current product being used is 3/32" thick Eventflex Rollable Vinyl that has a cushioned backing which comes in various finishes but not a printable version. The client wants to have a graphic printed on the flooring and we would need to roll up the flooring to transport from show to show. The finished size will be 59" x 168". Does anyone know of a product or a vendor that could provide a finished product for us. We have the ability to print 60" wide solvent or UV True Flatbed but its only 60x120. I was thinking about a polyester film (like a 10-12mil POS PRO) with a 10 mil Polycarbonate laminate. My concern is two-fold: #1 the cost of goods to purchase 60" wide rolls (if they are available), and the risk that it will not lay flat when rolled out and will need to be adhered or secured (velcro?) in some way.

Any ideas/suggestions?

Attachments

• DSC_0002.jpg
    DSC_0002.jpg
    26.9 KB · Views: 99
  • DSC_0001.jpg
    DSC_0001.jpg
    21.3 KB · Views: 106
Last edited:

TrustMoore_TN

Sign & Graphics Business Consultant
have you checked out G Floor by Better Life Technology out of Kansas?

Just came across that product. Looks like Ultraflex owns them now and Merritt Graphics is a certified printer for the material. Just put a call to them. Thank you though!