• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Printed Vinyl Partner

gplough

aas_sample.jpg

There's probably a more appropriate place to ask this but I'm a newb so you can cuss at me if you want I guess. We do vinyl cutting and hoping to one day be an actual sign shop. I would like to have a partner that can print, cut, laminate and ship graphics like the one above. I get probably 3-4 requests for this type of thing per month. I'd like to have someone quote just the aas logo (not the fire, wind, water piece) pictured above 24"x12" - qty 2, so that I can get an idea of where my price needs to be. I'll supply artwork.

BobCap

Why not find a local supplier?

I work work with several other local shops. Even a print shop world famous for their maps. To let people know we print all their maps would be a hoot. But look at the up side. No marketing cost for me. Just print, finish and deliver, get paid. Much better than paying a sales comission...:)

Plus it keeps the money local.

Working together works for me.

Bob Cap
AAI
Gilbert, MN