• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

printer stopping

selt

A few things to help narrow it down...

Is your computer screen saver coming on when it stops? If so, turn it off and check the power settings of the PC to make sure it's not going to sleep.

Does VersaWORKS crash when it stops? If so, then reinstall VersaWorks.

Have you tried to use a different computer for testing? Even a laptop will do for testing. If the second computer works fine then you know you have computer issue.

If all the above tests point to the print then call a tech in to have a look. It could be a couple of things.

threeputt

Had this very problem last week. Maddening!

Tech was called and he asked us how many programs we had open. (six or seven) We closed a couple down and the problem was alleviated.

He thinks it's an issue with the capacity of our design station computer. He's probably right.

k.a.s.

I had the same problem with my JV-33, I adjusted my computer power seetings to "always on" and that has fixed it so far.

Kevin