• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Need Help printing media with water activated adhesive for walls

frankb

Hello Everyone, this is my first post and i need help finding a product a watched in a video
It is a printing media for outdoor walls installed with water and a sponge. Anyone knows what type of media is? where else can i buy it? youtube video
1719549427182.png
1719549475658.png

Attachments

• 1719549340698.png
    1719549340698.png
    1.1 MB · Views: 61

MNT_Printhead

Working among the Corporate Lizard People
I don't know if it is the same product but, a video of something similar was posted here years ago; the videos of the install were not shot in the US. If you find out what it is. please let us know.

artifacture

I haven't explored it much, but apparently you can buy laundry starch liquid from Walmart and use it to apply paper or fabric to a wall, even an apartment wall and it will peel off without damage later.

MNT_Printhead

Working among the Corporate Lizard People
I haven't explored it much, but apparently you can buy laundry starch liquid from Walmart and use it to apply paper or fabric to a wall, even an apartment wall and it will peel off without damage later.
Sounds like paste bills for concerts etc. I imagine they want something more permanent.

artifacture

There are self adhesive printable fabrics. A few I've been looking at:

NatureWalk 7.5 Mil Matte Polyester Fabric
General Formulations 234 Graphitex 7mil Repositionable Wall Fabric
Neenah Digiscape Wallcovering