• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Printing on the VJ 48"

TXMOD70

I just got my VJ and need to know how to adjust the colors.
Is there a drop down box in the program manager (Flexi 8.5) to
set the different types of IJ Vinyl? What adjustments should I try?

Thanks
George
ProImage Signs

SignosaurusRex

No offense intended George, But you've been lurking about for about 10 months, asking for and receiving help. How being friendly and introducing yourself. It might be helpful! Back to your ?.....May I ask where you purchased your setup?

TXMOD70

Wuz Up! I'm from Texas, a retired Army helo pilot and currently flying EMS (medevac) in central Texas.
I have a graghic and sign shop, 4 years now, that I do alot of race cars stuff and am wanting to take it ful time. Love this site, lots of good info and helpful folks.Just got a VJ 48" and 42" cutter from Signwarehouse. New at printing and have some questions. Thanks for everybodies help.

George Egbert
ProImage Signs
254-681-4123

PMG

Max Media is 51 and in Flexi 8.1 max width setting is 48 ,I just upgraded to 8.5 and the max is 47.5 ,Like Matt said it will do a full 48 in uni-directional mode.