• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

probléme d encre

qassim

Hé the guy, I am forum THIS new of on, and J' have question June concerning the problem of lun. Mutoh d' impression
rj-900c.lorsque J, Sends L image ², the ralph the machine goes BUT N printed (without ink) knowing That the machine and Remains 5mois without starting

Last edited:

Baz

Vous allez avoir beaucoup plus de chances a recevoir des commentaires sur votre problême si vous communiquez en englais. J'aimerais bien t'aider mais même moi aussi je connais les noms des morceaux que tu pourais vérifier en englais seulement.

Personnelement je ne connais pas votre modèle d'imprimante mais si vous mentionner que l'imprimante ne fonctionnais pas pour une période de 5 mois. Il devrais avoir quelque chose de bloqué dans le système d'encre. Les tubes, les têtes, les "dampers", les pompes. Tous ces morceaux devrais êtres regardés

Bonne chance.

Fred Weiss

Merchant Member
Select French as the language you will be typing from the Google Translator at the top of the left column. We will then see your posts in the language we have selected.

Gino

Premium Subscriber
And I thought Colt was having some spelling and keyboard issues. I can't read a thing on this one ?? :wink: