• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Problem with contour cutting in Flexi 7.6

Charlie J

A friend of mine is having a problem with using flexisign pro on his 30"versacamm. It prints fine but when it goes to make the contour cut it cuts out like 5 times the size of the print and in a different spot of the print. Any ideas??:help:

iSign

is he using Flexi's own rip program, or Rolands?

I use Flexi's "rip & print" feature & I send one file, with print info & cut info in the file that I send, & I can see everything in my production manager, including the registration marks, & exact dimensions... everything.

Everything works fine for me, so I can't imagine what's going wrong, but if he uses the Flexi rip & print feature, the clues should be right there to see.

Charlie J

Yes he's using flexi's...I use the same model program on my PC-600 and i've never had the same problem

signbug

could be the 'resolution' value changed in Roland driver setting, normally this value is 1016 or 1000. (under production manager, 'setup', 'default job properties', third TAB)