• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Need Help Problem with Mimaki JV33's brand new printhead

Alex Espejo

Hey guys!
We had some problems with the old printhead of our mimaki jv 33 so we thought that updating to a brand new one would be the solution. I bought it and changed it, with no problems, and nozzle test was perfect. We went on vacation the week after that, and when we came back, the printhead started to fail. A lot of cyan and black nozzles disappeared. Did multiple cleans, we injected liquid, but nothing changed.
I got in touch with digiprintsupplies support (where I bought the printhead kit) and the only solution they gave me after trying everything (also injecting liquid) was activating MAPS to avoid banding.
I would like to know if you guys have any recommendation or anything I could try before, since I would like to have my brand new printhead working like a brand new printhead, as now it's working as the old one, and it has 0 works printed so it feels like we wasted €1000 :(
Thanks heaps.

(Pic attached with nozzle test)

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    1.3 MB · Views: 41