• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

problems

I have asked this question before and I am using products other use. I am printing 2-sided banners. First side prints great but no matter what I do I get head strikes on the 2nd side from the edges curling. I have increase vacuum and decreased heat but I actually start getting the strikes when the machine starts to line up after loading. I print the first side and use take up reel to make sure I don't get any folding. I waited over night to make sure it didn't need to cool down.

Is this something I don't need to do with this machine. I hate having to do double sided banners with vinyl plus it completely takes me out of the market for full color front and back unless I print 2 banners and hem them together.

I was told by a service tech and another shop that bought the 26500 that you can not 2-side print with the 25500 without a lot of problems. Wish they would have told me that when I purchased it.

Gino

Premium Subscriber
Wait a minute..... if you were told by the reps about this... and others.... why are you trying to get around it ??

If it can't be done, it probably can't without experimentation on your part. This is a relatively new machine. Perhaps someone has overcome it, but it would be safer to make mention that you've been told by the company and other end-users it's not possible, so evidently, you're not doing anything wrong... you just need ideas on how to re-invent your machine's worth.