• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Need Help PSD

HTGR505b

I am trying to download an image from free download.com
of an image in a PSD format, but it comes out pixulated. How do I get an actual PSD file to import into my Flexi 8.6 v2?

AKwrapguy

I am trying to download an image from free download.com
of an image in a PSD format, but it comes out pixulated. How do I get an actual PSD file to import into my Flexi 8.6 v2?

Maybe it's just a small pixelated image. Just because it's a .psd file doesn't mean it's a hi-res or good quality. It just means it's a .psd

shoresigns

free-download.com/variety-of-peony-flowers-psd-layered-1_177344

1. Did you try to type the link instead of just copying and pasting it? how to copy and paste - Google Search
2. The image you're referring to is 4372 x 3556 pixels, which is a fairly high resolution.
3. The image you're referring to is clearly marked for personal use only. You can't use it for client work or anything related to your business, unless you make arrangements with the owner of the image (good luck finding them).

Fred Weiss

Merchant Member
free-download.com/variety-of-peony-flowers-psd-layered-1_177344

Not trying to be rude but if you cannot provide a proper link after 3 days then you probably cannot properly download and open a PSD in Flexi. Your link does not point to a valid location and trying to go to the home page of the site results in the following screen shot:

Opening a PSD in Flexi is no different than opening any other file in Flexi.
not secure.jpg