• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

PT Cruiser Wrap

Droplynx

Hey guys,

we have been wrapping our fleet and its been a slow process as we have been stopping due to actual billable work coming through the door, but when we got to the PT, it seems like its taking forever to finish. We are wrapping everything (bumpers, roof, etc.)...anyone have an idea of what it usually takes to completely wrap one of these? We have done a few wraps (van, sprinter, box trucks, f150's) but not many smaller vehices, only half wraps on a Escape and Outlander...

Any ideas you guys have would be greatly appreciated :U Rock:

Sparky

What it takes me and what it takes you are two completely separate things. If you are having issues with stopping and starting, spend an evening with the doors locked and get it done.

Work on billable work during the day and finish up the company stuff at night. A small investment into your business really.

Besides, it isn't that much different than any other car...

Droplynx

I understand that skill levels are different and that there are tons of variables to account for, but all I was asking was a generalized time that most of you guys usually put in on these to knock them out...

SurfCitySigns

Attachments

• surf 4.jpg
    surf 4.jpg
    46.9 KB · Views: 103
  • surf 5.jpg
    surf 5.jpg
    44 KB · Views: 113
Last edited by a moderator: