• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Punjab's Snack Shack

Mosh

I had a telemarketer call the other day to "verify" my online advertising...So I tell her no, it is not right we are Punjab's Snack Shack. I keep this gal on the phome 30 minutes messing with her. At one point I tell her told hold and lay the phone down and pretend to "beat my assistant" for signing us up. I was screaming and banging on the desk. I think I freaked her out. I asked her for a date, and told her I wanted to come down to "the internet" and see her. Anyway here it is...the phone is right, the address isn't, http://us.justdial.com/NE/Nebraska_City/Punjab_Snack_Shak/s_13th_st_2nd_corso/0014365889

Please go on this site and post a review!!! Call if you want to talk to "Punjab" and order a "snack"

mikey-Oh

Hello good sir! My name is Captain Manager Roger Janpub, we need banner for "feed the mosher" orphanages. Shipping manager is main number one partner and handles all ship costings. Has logo and will provide it to you in ppt format. Provide us quote for banners COD?

XOXO,
Cpt. Mgr. R.J.

John L

You beat me with a churro? I cannot believe we passed through the exit of the same burka. From this day, You are not my brother!

jiarby

they call on your land line or cell#? Watch out for a 3rd party add on to your phone bill to pay for your directory listing.

Typestries

thats freakin awesome!!!

And yes, you will get a third party billing on a phone bill soon. Just call and get it off and watch how nice they are.....yeah right!

Red Ball

Seasoned Citizen
Punjab - no good.

I order snails and they arrive cooked!
No Russian dressing or lima beans included.

No stars for you!

AUTO-FX

I tried to leave a silly review and it has yet to be posted. Oh well Punjab, they must be screening them.