• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Q100 F2 Speed setting

NazGraphics

on my Q100 every time before i send a file the setting shows F2 Speed 35
but when i send the file the speed changes to 50
so i manual use MENU ...CONDITION AND CHANGE THE SPEED BACK TO 35 ON F2 SETTINGS

i like to have it permanently on F2 speed 35

can't figure it out

thank you

On the Graphtec plotter:

Menu > 1 Tool > down arrow until you see a menu item called Condition Priority > 2 Manual (not program) > Enter to save.

Is this machine that is based on the Graphtec FC8000 / FC8600, or on an earlier model, such as FC7000? With the FC8000 Graphtec changed the control panel considerably from what they used previously. If you're not sure, you can post a photo of the control panel...

Sign Warehouse has re branded Graphtec plotters for many years, so the model Q100 could be an OEM of any number of Graphtec machines.

NazGraphics

attachment.php

thanks

Attachments

• IMG_7971.jpg
    IMG_7971.jpg
    38.4 KB · Views: 181

NazGraphics

Is this machine that is based on the Graphtec FC8000 / FC8600, or on an earlier model, such as FC7000? With the FC8000 Graphtec changed the control panel considerably from what they used previously. If you're not sure, you can post a photo of the control panel...

Sign Warehouse has re branded Graphtec plotters for many years, so the model Q100 could be an OEM of any number of Graphtec machines.

posted a pic of the control panel

thanks for your time

NazGraphics

[FONT=helvetica, arial, sans-serif]reading for the past 3 hours i found out the speed can be changed from my computer at the Driver options setting on FlexiSIGN PRO
oh man
[/FONT]:banghead:

:thankyou:

That is the 'older style' control panel that Graphtec used through the FC7000 series machines, but changed with the 8000s and newer models. Unfortunately, I cannot recall the layout of the menu system on those units, but the same functionality to use the plotter's settings versus software control is available.

5starwraps

reading for the past 3 hours i found out the speed can be changed from my computer at the Driver options setting on FlexiSIGN PRO
oh man
:banghead:

:thankyou:

Yep...FlexiSIGN will change it. However, I like to set mine manually and for various material...Setting 1 RTA...Setting 3 Laminated Material...Setting 5 Reflective... In FlexiSIGN you can also select for it not to change any of the settings on your cutter. That's how I have mine set. Good luck