• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Question about LED's

Routerguy

Where do you guys get them? I have been looking around and it seems that when the LED craze got going a bunch of people starting companies online for distributing them then vanished. I cant get a hold of anyone without it beign a retail store. Right now I am just looking for indoor applications. Thanks for the help.

theskipman_98

We use US LED. They sell through a distributor. Pretty sure a merchant member here sells some type of LED.

Last edited:

Routerguy

Thanks I will check them out, when searching for a new vendor its nice to know that others use them AND would go back.

We also use US LED's in our channel letters. We've used several other brands in the past, but US LED has proven to be the best for ease of installation, brightness, durability and support.

Check out their website for a list of distributors. www.usled.com

UFB Fabrication

We use alot of LED's and Use Sloan, GE and Blueview. Blue view is fairly new to our market and we have used them for a while wit zero failures.

Depends what your application is, but since you are in so cal somewhere you can buy most from Montory, N.Glantz, & Interstate.

I can't recommend anything to you since I don't know what you plan on using them for.

jjwstar

so the LED are durable & bright for outdoor channel letters?

we have not get good result with LED in the past & have we have put off using LED for years now.

it will either get dim within weeks or go off. went back to neon & it was just much cleaner, simpler, bright!!