• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Question about making a banner with USCutter laserpoint II and Sure Cuts Alot 3 Pro

So, I have a USCutter Laserpoint II 31.5" with Sure Cuts Alot 3 Pro software. I am trying to make a banner. I figured out how to change it to horizontal on the software and change the words too so they are going up and down instead of side by side. I am using 24" x 10Y vinyl. I have my blade set perfect! But, when I send the design to the cutter, its still trying to cut it vertical. Is there something on the cutter itself I need to change to make it cut horizontal? I am trying to cut a width (length of the banner) of 48" and height (height of banner) of 24" What am I doing wrong? It shows perfect on my screen, and the way I want to cut it, but it doesn't cut right?

Help please!
PS Please no negative comments on buying a cheap cutter, I have to start somewhere.

Last edited:

Gino

Premium Subscriber
Haha..... you must be a long time lurker to know and recognize the nomenclature of this place and still be your very first post, huh ?

Seems like you need to study your software a little closer and make sure you don't have it checked to turn the file for you.

DirtyD

Why not try the USCUTTER forum I am sure you would get a faster more correct response for their software and equipment..