• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Question on applying vinyl to corrugate signs..

goldunicorn77

When applying the lettering to corrugate sign blanks--is it best to spray a bit of water/soap on the sign or apply the vinyl to the sign blank DRY...? Whats the best reccomendation for getting the air bubbles out or NONE at all...?Any suggestions would help, thanks.

Si Allen

!st is to question why in hell you would have accepted that job?

I would rather have pureed habanero peppers rubbed onto sensitive parts of my body!

imaSIGNr

For one thing...If you're using coro, no need for HP vinyl which is more likely to get bubbles. Use intermediate vinyl dry.

jiarby

We use 651 & dry install for coro signs... 3651 for digital prints (maybe 3951 now & then for 1-day golf signs) sometimes print right on the white 651! We use a big squeegee for the digital prints and a speed press for the cut vinyl ones. No bubbles on either one

cfive

Definitely dry install, 651 works well and I have found at my early stage doing coro that if you squeegee perpendicular to the flutes in the coro you will have very few if any bubbles.