• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Question on the "Multi-Quote" feature

Vinylman

Can anyone explain the correct way to use the "Multi-Quote" feature that is a part of each thread on this forum?

If I want to take comments in a thread and respond to them item by item rather than have to copy and paste each part back and forth into a response thread, HOW IS IT DONE?:help

Thanks for any help.

Fred Weiss

Merchant Member
Multi Quote involves clicking on each post's Multi Quote button you want quoted and then clicking the Post Reply button at the bottom to have them all appear in one post in their own individual quote boxes.

This is different than just clicking the Quote button which creates a reply with just the one post being quoted.

Copying and pasting is not recommended since so many people get the quote tags wrong. It is far better to quote the post and delete any portion you don't want to appear while being careful not to disturb the quote and end quote tags.