• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Quick Books Enterprise

DizzyMarkus

Do any of you folks use Quick Books? -- If so, is it worth the time for me to "learn it". I got a copy for a gift, for the business. It looks daunting for a one guy shop. Simple things look difficult or levels deep for a small shop.

Any suggestions?

Thanks a ton-- hope everyones Christmas went well

Markus

rdmdarr

We use quickbooks pro here and love it. Our CPA said if we get over 3000 customers that it might start lagging real bad and we might have to upgrade to enterprise. So far no complaints. Love the ability to download my company file on a flash drive and reinstall as a backup on home computer to keep working.

We use everything on it here from paying bills, creating invoices, estimates, and even payroll. Now I do have (3) employees so you might not use it to its full features.

DizzyMarkus

Thanks for yout input -- I just hate learning new software :thumb: :0)
A majority of the folks I know are using it for various reasons, It just looks very feature filled and complicated to run,learn. I have it installed andmessing with it. Sure hope I can numb it down some -- seems fully customizable.

Thank you,
Markus

the graphics co

we use quickbooks online, it is fantastic. After the initial setup you can specify users and accessibility. Then, you are able to access it from any computer. You can email invoices directly from quickbooks to your customers which is great for me and you can do things on the road or in the office. For the cost it is well worth it.

premiercolour

Merchant Member
Quickbooks is probably the easiest way to keep track of sales, inventory and customers. There are many tutorials on youtube.com

We use Quickbooks too.

DizzyMarkus

I have been watching them -- thank you :thumb:

I have been using something different this lastyear -- Things change, guess I will have to settle in and learn it. :frustrated: It will take sometime to setup and some to get used to it.

Thank you guys,
Markus

Bly

I've used it for years and find it fine.

Getting it set up initially is important.
Might be worthwhile getting some help to make sure you are using correct accounts, tax codes etc.

It's not really hard to use.

Gene@mpls

+1 for bly. We had our cpa set it up- we do all the entry and she comes in quarterly
to be sure no one is going to the slammer.

Do any of you folks use Quick Books? -- If so, is it worth the time for me to "learn it". I got a copy for a gift, for the business. It looks daunting for a one guy shop. Simple things look difficult or levels deep for a small shop.

Any suggestions?

Thanks a ton-- hope everyones Christmas went well

Markus

We use quickbooks for everything... We hired a guy to set all the programs up. For invoicing/ estimates, sales spread sheets etc.

It was pretty reasonable pricing. After it's set up it's super easy to use and modify little things.

DizzyMarkus

Thanks for the replys -- I have been devoting 45 mins every morn to tinkering with it. I need to make the switch -- thanks for the heads up on the slammer :0)

Markus

TheSnowman

It's simple. I think we had it first back in maybe 97? Trying to remember when it first came out. We had it right out of the gate.