• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Quick design. Watcha think?

showcase 66

I met with an accountant to do his sign and he gave me what he wanted on the sign. No logo. Doesnt want one and he wanted burgundy and green lettering.

This is what I came up with really quick.

Attachments

• Varga sign.jpg
    Varga sign.jpg
    167.2 KB · Views: 106
Last edited:

Rick

Certified Enneadecagon Designer
The name is crowding the edges, the bottom type needs to be a bit smaller and a bit more tracking, and what's an ACCOUNTAT?

Jillbeans

That's a lot of stuff crammed right to the edges all in kind of hard to read thinnish lettering.
Try his name in caps and lower case and the accountant part in caps.
Love....Jill

showcase 66

That's a lot of stuff crammed right to the edges all in kind of hard to read thinnish lettering.
Try his name in caps and lower case and the accountant part in caps.
Love....Jill

He said his name had to be ALL CAPS. That is how he has his business cards and wants it like that on the sign. I suggested the Cap style but the "HWV" being larger so it looked like it was lower case but he said no, ALL CAPS.

Gino

Premium Subscriber
I'm only suggesting a way to keep all caps and still look more legible. Just because I didn't do anything to the rest of your sign has no bearing on how I feel about it. I too, think it's very crowded and needs some help.
henry varga.jpg

SignManiac

Something in this order with a little more breathing room. I don't really care for his choice of colors. Tough to work with and not look like an Italian flag or Christmas decoration.

Also don't think the street name is necessary. If they don't know what road they're on, then they won't find his place anyway.

Attachments

• varga.jpg
    varga.jpg
    44.8 KB · Views: 89

Jthompson Designs

Something in this order with a little more breathing room. I don't really care for his choice of colors. Tough to work with and not look like an Italian flag or Christmas decoration.

Also don't think the street name is necessary. If they don't know what road they're on, then they won't find his place anyway.

+1

showcase 66

Thanks for the input.
Gino: that is what I was thinking for the text but he didn't like the idea.
Signmaniac: really like your layout as usual. Good point about the address. Going to take another look at it a litte later when I have more time.

RebeckaR

You say he wants his name in all caps because it's that way on his business card...
Perhaps this would be a good opportunity for him to change up his cards as well.

Design a sign that rocks and make the cards rock the new design too.