• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Quote for screen printed aluminum name plates

rjssigns

Got a request for screen printed aluminum name plates. We don't do them so I'm looking for a vendor. No fussy artwork. Two caps with ampersand with one line(6 letters) of Times underneath. I'll supply vector.

Client wants pricing on quantities of 20, 30, 40, 50.

0.016" Mill finish aluminum

8.25" wide x 8.56" tall.

Black ink.

Clear lacquer top coat.

Solvent activated adhesive on the back.

Just had a thought. Could theses be done with UV flatbed then clear coated?

Gino

Premium Subscriber
For us, honestly speaking, the cost between 20 to 50 will be about the same cost. At that size, we'd pobably do 10 up. That would be the difference of 2 pulls or 5 pulls..... about a 2 minute run to a 5 minute run. Really no difference. This is where I'd tell ya might as well get the 50, cause it's gonna cost the same to produce. I still hafta buy all the material, make the screen, print it and then clean it.

As for flatbed, much much cheaper to run, that's why we got our flatbed..... well, one of the reasons, but the inks won't hold near as long.

rjssigns

For us, honestly speaking, the cost between 20 to 50 will be about the same cost. At that size, we'd pobably do 10 up. That would be the difference of 2 pulls or 5 pulls..... about a 2 minute run to a 5 minute run. Really no difference. This is where I'd tell ya might as well get the 50, cause it's gonna cost the same to produce. I still hafta buy all the material, make the screen, print it and then clean it.

As for flatbed, much much cheaper to run, that's why we got our flatbed..... well, one of the reasons, but the inks won't hold near as long.

Thanks for the info. UV is out then as some tags may be used outdoors.

Do you want to quote these or do you have a vendor in mind?

Gino

Premium Subscriber
I'd be happy to quote for you, but there many screen printing Merchant Members here who can do it. Please ask them first. It's only fair.

If you want to PM me, I'll give you my input on them.​

rjssigns

I'd be happy to quote for you, but there many screen printing Merchant Members here who can do it. Please ask them first. It's only fair.
If you want to PM me, I'll give you my input on them.​

Thanks Gino. I'll see if there's a MM that can help.