• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Random perf cut on an Hp 64 plus cutter using Flexi 21

JustnMprint

Hello. Im using Flexi 21 and an Hp 335 latex printer with 64 in cutter. The problem im having is when I perf cut, the machine breaks up the perf cut path and cut all the peices at random. It doesn't cut completely around the job and move to the next job. The machine cuts a small section then moves to the next job on the other end of the page. It just randomly picks line segments to cut instead of going from job to job finishing each job before moving on. I cant figure it out. Can someone help me get consistent perf cut lines? Thanks

Joseph44708

I Drink And I Know Things
Are you printing and cutting multiple images on the sheet?
When setting up a print/cut job with multiple images in flexi it will cut each image in order of placement. 1st image placed then 2nd image then 3rd, no matter where it is on the sheet. If you put the 3rd image next to 1st image it will skip it and cut 2nd image then come back.