• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Rastek T1000

fairwayray

We purchased a Rastek T1000 about a year ago. I have had a lot of trouble with it. We have had technicians here 5 or 6 times and had to call for technical support a lot. I have a conference call today with the company that sold it and the company that manufactured it. I asked for the names of 3 people that had one of these that I could talk to but they have not sent it.
Does anyone have experience with this machine? We have lost countless dollars, wages and customer good will and I am wondering if it is just our maching or if all of this model are like this.

artbot

there's a lot to read on this message board about this series having issues. i once read on a website that a rastek salesman had a friend looking the the machine at a trade show and was over heard telling him "i wouldn't sell one of these to my worst enemy".