• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Real Flames

DRPSignsNGrafix

OK, I want to try something with the real flames and see how they look. if anyone has the digital flames or soem realistic looking flames. That can give me just one of the files so i can try it on this job. That would be greatly appreciated. I'm thinking of buying the digital Flames disk but don't know if i should buy series one or wait for the secong volume to come out. I just need some real flame artwork for a print job. I really want to try and play with it to make sure it's something that is going to work and look good for my customers on what i use them on. Thanks in advance.

Bigdawg

Just Me
Sharing copyrighted files is strictly prohibited... believe me I know from experience!!!!

Barry (Master's Touch) has a sample test file he was sending out - I would contact him and get that. Believe me - they are some awesome flames - you won't be disappointed!!

Master's Touch

If you'll contact me by email, I'd be glad to send you a sample swatch.

At some point in the near future, the images from the first collection will be available online for INDIVIDUAL download on our new website.

Erin

Master's Touch said:

At some point in the near future, the images from the first collection will be available online for INDIVIDUAL download on our new website.

That's great news...any idea what the price per download will be?

WVB

Ok Barry, just for curiosity sake with your collection are your flames a fill or are they already filled vector work only? Can I make my own vector files and fill them with the Digital Flames?

cartersigns

just came across this post and was wondering if the individual downloads were available yet? I'm very interested but can't really justify $350 for the entire cd at this point and time.

Thanks

canadianchef

Hi Barry

Hi Barry !
I just wanted to say I bought both of your collections and I have been thoroughly enjoyed using them with several of my applications.

I was wondering if there is a "Third" collection in the making in the near future ?

Terry:Canada 2: