• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Really hate to do this... font help?

rdm01

I know, it's easy as hell, but none of the fonts that I have match perfectly, and the cough syrup is not helping (been sick since thurs!). Looking for the exact "Blondies" font...

Attachments

• IMG_2131.jpg
    IMG_2131.jpg
    40.7 KB · Views: 89

Fred Weiss

Merchant Member
I hate to do this also but I doubt you'll get the exact font. It looks to me to be one of the many Garamonds but it could be from any number of other serif font families.

Note the application of the "die" has had the letters rotated almost to vertical from their original italic slanted position. The "s" doesn't appear to be the italic version at all.

If you have to have an exact match, then ask the customer to provide you something in print with Blondie's on it. Then scan and post that. If the customer doesn't have it and can't name the font used for their awning, then you should be free to pick something close.

rdm01

So it's not just me. I was racking my brain thinking there was a simple answer, but as you pointed out, none of them fit perfectly. Considering its a rush, I will just match it as best I can!