• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

recently haveing problem cutting with sp-300v

i have been cutting an average of 1hr a day with my Roland sp-300v for about 6 weeks with no problems but today it started skipping. for example, if i cut a straight line(_______) the line will come out dashed(__ _ _ ___). i have installed a new blade i have adjusted the cutting force up and down, lower the speed and still it keeps doing it. any help guys???

Mason

You need a new blade holder, theres a tiny little set of ball bearings in it, they are probably jammed up. The condition you describe occurs when the blade attempts to rotate to follow the cutline and basically is being dragged sideways, change the holder fire it up and youll be good to go!

Pro Image

Also you might try a little 3in1 oil on the bearings.......My Graphtec's froze up and a few drops and the holder was good as new.....If that don't work then do as Mason said.......