• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Refurbished and Demo Equipment Available

PHILJOHNSON

Sales Manager
Hello Everyone,

Just wanted to thank everyone for their replies and let everyone know that the two S2's have been purchased. For those that still need cutters we have decided to extend special year end pricing on our S2 models(54" and 64") for Signs101 members. Please give us a call at (800)527-7778 or you can email me directly at philj@summa.us for more information.

Best regards,

Phil Johnson
Summa Inc.

PHILJOHNSON

Sales Manager
Good morning everyone and happy new year! I have some good news for those who missed out on the demo S2 cutters that were available last month. We have decided to start 2016 off with a great promotional offer on our S2 cutters. The promotional rebates vary depending on the model, so please give us a call at (800)527-7778 or you can email me directly at philj@summa.us for pricing information.

Thank you for your interest in our products!

Regards,

Phil Johnson
Summa Inc.

bigben

Hi Phil, I've just sent you an email to know if you could get me a S2T160 cutter. Thank you.

PHILJOHNSON

Sales Manager
Hello Everyone,

I hope everyone is having a great week! I just thought I would let you all know that we just added a couple more refurbished/demo S2 cutters. One is 48" with a drag head and the other is 54" with the tangential head. Please email me at philj@summa.us if you would like more information.

Best regards,

Phil Johnson
Summa Inc.

PHILJOHNSON

Sales Manager
Additional Units Available

Hello Everyone,

I hope everyone is having a great week! I just thought I would let everyone know that we just added a couple refurbished S2 T Series cutters; one 48" and one 54". Please email me at philj@summa.us if you would like any more information or pricing for those two cutters.

Best regards,

Phil Johnson
Summa Inc.

PHILJOHNSON

Sales Manager
Good morning,

I hope everyone is having a great week! I just thought I would let everyone know that we added two additional S2 units; one 54" S2 D Series and one 64" S2 T Series. Please email me at philj@summa.us if anybody would like additional information on these two machines.

Have a great weekend!

Regards,

Phil Johnson
Summa Inc.

PHILJOHNSON

Sales Manager
Good morning,

Just thought I would let everyone here know that we just added a 54" S2 D Series this week and will also have an S2 T Series 64" within the next week. Please feel free to email me at philj@summa.us if anybody might be interested in either unit or if you have any questions.

Best regards,

Phil Johnson
Summa Inc.