• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Replacement parts for Mutoh

jdayen

Hey guys,

You all seem very knowledgeable so I am hoping that you can help me. I have contacted signwarehouse and many other places in search of new pads for my ink waste tank (by the way I have a Mutoh Valuejet 1204). No one has these things in stock and I am getting weary. I am also looking for flushing boxes (? I think thats what they're called).

Does anyone have any ideas on where I could find these parts. And if not, any alternate solutions? Thanks a lot.

Jeremy

jdayen

Thanks warlind, I'm talking with them now. I am just curious though if anyone has tried something different like making your own pads for the waste tank? And also, isn't there a way to syphen the waste directly to a bottle? Thanks

warlind

as cheap as they were I just ordered a couple.....If you are overful flush on the media till you get some, it may help.

warlind

in the setup menu you can flush in the origin (pad) or on the media. On the media will discard the ink in two lines on each end of the vinyl.

Pro Image

must be happy hour eh image?!? probably could anyway : )

No don't drink any more.......:thumb:

That what the installer told me when he set up the machine.......Look at the original real close.....It would work in a pinch until you got a new one.......

Bradster941

Hey guys,

in search of new pads for my ink waste tank (by the way I have a Mutoh Valuejet 1204). No one has these things in stock and I am getting weary.
Jeremy

Are you talking about the waste bottle the ink goes in during cleaning?

If so, just dump the pads and ink out and be done with it. It's just waste ink.

My bottle is just that, with no pads in it. Whats the big deal? :rolleyes:

PMG

Are you talking about the waste bottle the ink goes in during cleaning?

If so, just dump the pads and ink out and be done with it. It's just waste ink.

My bottle is just that, with no pads in it. Whats the big deal? :rolleyes:

The 1204s have a slide out tray with thick pads in them,,,I hate them...im thinking about converting mine to a bottle.