• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

replacing parts

airbrushdave

Yes i am a newbie,please bear with me,,,Has any one here had experience with replacing parts on a mutoh printer? specifically theDC servo motr,
Has anyone had multiple error messages regards to the Carriage?

novedist

You have to set it up in Self-Diagnosis Mode. To get there you will need to power down then hold the up and down and right arrow keys and then power on and release the power button while holding those keys down. Go to servo menu and select 240cps cw should work. You won't mess anything up because its not working anyway.

novedist

That is the setup for the whole printer. Such as head settings, motherboard settings. The menu is Servo1:240cps cw. There are other settings such as Proportional gain, Integral gain, Low-pass filter, PWM scale. I copied all these down for my printer.

randya

Yes i am a newbie,please bear with me,,,Has any one here had experience with replacing parts on a mutoh printer? specifically theDC servo motr,
Has anyone had multiple error messages regards to the Carriage?

Which printer model, what error code?