• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Retail Sign Frames

Grizzly

It’s all about your print!
Does anyone know a supplier who has frames similar to the attached picture?

Attachments

• Screenshot 2024-07-11 at 12.31.04 PM.png
    Screenshot 2024-07-11 at 12.31.04 PM.png
    691.6 KB · Views: 103

John_Smith

Enjoying retirement in Central Florida
Dennis - I can't find any info on "Prager" you suggested. Can you provide the company profile? Links, addresses, etc.

If you have access to a good welding shop, they can make them for you. You would have to do your own painting. Looking further into it, since this appears to be in an upscale clothing store, I can only imagine that the frames were custom-made for this store alone - and you won't find a source to purchase them from.
It is a stand-alone "Clothing Display Rack" - not just a sign frame.
frame.png

Last edited:

dasigndr

Premium Subscriber
Dennis - I can't find any info the "Prager" you suggested. Can you provide the company profile? Links, addresses, etc.

If you have access to a good welding shop, they can make them for you. You would have to do your own painting.

DL Signs

Never go against the family
Snap frames. They come in a variety of sizes, frame styles, colors, available in plastic or aluminum. You can buy them ready to go, or just buy the snap rails/ corners and custom make them. The sides are hinged and spring loaded, to change graphics you just open the frame, insert a new one, and snap it shut. Some will have a film or acrylic that goes in front of the graphic, just like a picture frame, if they don't you can add that so you can use thinner material like poster paper for the graphics. You can also direct print thin sintra for the graphics.

Place I retired from, we did a lot of these for retail & trade show applications, we just stocked the rails & corners and made our own. If you can get them pre-made in the sizes you need, it's a lot easier than making them from just the rails. Mounting hardware to the display racks will be something that you'll probably have to fabricate, because every mfgr has their own designs/ styles, often custom to the store or product brand.

Never used this place, but it'll give you an idea of what's available, colors, sizes, etc... Lots of vendors out there.