• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Return not to origin after vinyl cut job is finished - Roland GR2 - Cut Studio

Eurodesign

Eurodesign
does any one know that my cut job is not returning to origin after the cut job is finished? My machine is Roland GR 2. I cut log sheets back to back and every time the cut job is finished it returns it to origin and I have to pull the whole sheet to the end again to cut it off. I am using Cutstudio Version 3.14.

JBurton

Signtologist
Do you have an option for 'advance after plot'? On my graphtec, I have to check that box, even if the value is zero, it will still go to the end of the plot when it's done.

Eurodesign

Eurodesign
Do you have an option for 'advance after plot'? On my graphtec, I have to check that box, even if the value is zero, it will still go to the end of the plot when it's done.
thanks for your reply, I looked for that but there is no option. :-(

JBurton

Signtologist
I think I found it:
In CutStudio enable the "Back to Origin" setting. This setting is found uner the cutter's properties. Go to "File - Cutting - Change - Change". Then go to the Options tab and under "Blade Location After Cutting", enable "Back to Origin."
In your case you want to disable 'back to origin'.

Costa Mesa Sign

does any one know that my cut job is not returning to origin after the cut job is finished? My machine is Roland GR 2. I cut log sheets back to back and every time the cut job is finished it returns it to origin and I have to pull the whole sheet to the end again to cut it off. I am using Cutstudio Version 3.14.
Try setting as a driver preference so that it's a global control.

Search printers, model, select print preferences, then modify there.

Boom set for all operations.