• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

revolver

Deaton Design

This is actually the first time I have tried to digitize anything in illustrator thats not a cartoon, lol. I like 44 magnums, so thats what I used as a subject for this. I thought it turned out pretty good.

Attachments

• 44magnum.jpg
    44magnum.jpg
    22 KB · Views: 119

skyhigh

S&W 629

Good choice John :ROFLMAO:
(thats what I'm holding in my avitar too))))

And nice job.

Gino

Premium Subscriber
Very nice.

Give it a green sight and lose the starburst.... or place it somewhere else.

skyhigh

ok ok....S&W 329 with new grips. FINAL ANSWER.

gotta keep the red sight. Starburst, yeah move it.

Gino

Premium Subscriber
Get with it.... red sights are out, green are far more accurate and blue, when the price comes down... is right around the corner.

signage

Get with it.... red sights are out, green are far more accurate and blue, when the price comes down... is right around the corner.

Gino on a stub nose revoler I do not think any color sight will make it anymore accurate!

Last edited:

Gino

Premium Subscriber
I beg to differ with ya, but when being used for self defense and you're in total or almost total darkness, you ain't gonna aim any gun by eyesight whatsoever. The green is far easier to see in the dark and will go much further. You're looking to see that something is in your way. However, the red is almost useless during daytime hours. Not so for the green, so you can be a better shot without your mechanical sights and that's good for a lota people.

Out in the field or some kinda confined range, you shouldn't even be relying on any of those lasers, but when someone's in your house and about 8 or so yards away, you want instant coverage, regardless of what time of day it is.

The remark about changing it to red for John, was only a funny, but in all the magazines, they're talking about green ones taking over and quickly.