• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

RGB LED lights

rydods

Member for quite some time.
Good afternoon, I have a customer that wants an LED lighted sign that says "COMPUTERS" with a power symbol at the bottom. I want to keep the sign lit green during the day but at night I want the sign to blackout accept the bottom power symbol but I want it to change to red. Is there an LED product out there for signs that would work for this product? I can fabricate the sign to meet these specs. The sign will be 8" deep 96" tall and 30" wide double sided.

Thanks!!

Locals Find!

I am no expert here, but couldn't you use a photovoltaic switch to turn off the one set of green leds and turn on the set of red leds when it gets dark?

TyrantDesigner

Art! Hot and fresh.
it would just require 2 sets of LED's and adtechia is pretty much on the head, a photosenstive sensor set up correctly would switch them ... when it gets dark, when it gets cloudy, etc. Easier way would just to put it on a timer switch, i.e. at this time until this time, green, rest of the time, red.