• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

RIPing Failure w/ FlexiSign 7.6v2

Ghost Prophet

I'm printing 2 pretty large banners side by side and as a result it takes an incredibly long time to RIP in Production Manager. Every once in a while a CPSI error comes up and the RIPing process stops about half way through. I did some reading about it and discovered harddrive space and memory could play a role. So I tried reducing the size of one of the bitmap images in the banner and hey it worked, but now I am having the problem again with the same file, so I added another 1gb of memory and still no go.

Any suggestions?

Edit: Side note: point of printing them side by side was to try and save some material but I'm gonna go ahead and waste some since I need to get this job out today. Yay :p

Last edited:

Rooster

If it's hard drive space, clean out some of your older unused jobs from the hard drive.

Since you've already increased the ram it seems like the logical next step.