• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Roland head firing ???

kustom.printing

Does anyone have a way of finding out how many head shots my Roland has fired, I thought this would be pretty important.

Also what the head shot life on each head.

The average shot life is about 6 Billion shots...but I have seen 10 Billion and still looks good. Your tech can get this for you in service mode, or you can use the PECK Tool and click REPORT...you can print this on your desktop printer, or SAVE to a folder.

kustom.printing

Right it says Head shot Status

(1) 29482
(2) 29828
(3) 41835
(4) 41932
(5) 86596
(6) 86596
(7) 60477
(8) 60325

How do I work this out as I only have 4 heads.

Also says protected head 4 times, what could this be as I have only had one head crash and that was my hand on the side as I was pulling vinyl down to avoid it touching the head.

Also start uncapped this is when I restarted it so that the head would move back is that what it means.

Last edited:
Each head actually is TWO heads, each cartridge ink line is split into to lines to each head. ...example is the SP series has two heads and 4 color.
Add 3 zeros to the end of your numbers and you have the counts...ie Head #1 29,482,000 so that black side of the black head has 29 million shots...you have a LONG way to go till they are wore out! :)
The other codes are ok...you have nothing out of the ordinary.