• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

For Sale Roland LEF2-300 for sale

DonutSlinger

Premium Subscriber
I have a barely used Roland UV Flad bed printer, the LEF2-300. This prints UV inks which are super durable and increadibly vibrant and detailed. This rivals our eco-solvent prints in my opinion. This has really great print quality at standard settings.
We just don't use it enough. Would like to get this sold sooner than later as we have a new roll fed printer coming in.

*Still under Warranty

This has the larger bed size: 30.31in x 13in x 4in.

Prints on any thing you can fit in there that's 4in or less thick.
Prints on: woods, plastics, metals, fabrics, textiles, paper, vinyl, and any objects you can fit in there. (available to purchase is a rotary attachment to do cups, mugs, and bottles)

This machine has the current ink configuration:
CMYK+White+Gloss+Primer.

I also have a custom table this sits on with two drawers fillued with stuff you may want to use with this. I'll include that if interested.
*This will fit into the back of a pick up. Weighs around 350lbs.

LOCATIONS: Syracuse, Utah.

here you can find any documents related to this printer. https://www.rolanddga.com/support/p...ts/versauv-lef2-300-30-flatbed-uv-led-printer

Attachments

• Screenshot 2024-09-18 194256.png
    Screenshot 2024-09-18 194256.png
    18.6 KB · Views: 57
  • IMG_4802.jpg
    IMG_4802.jpg
    3.7 MB · Views: 10
  • IMG_4805.jpg
    IMG_4805.jpg
    3.6 MB · Views: 8