• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Need Help ROLAND SG-300 Wrong catriges error

gabs

Hello, I've been struggling with the Roland SG-300 for the past two weeks. First, the printer head and ink tubes drew air, and I managed to solve it manually by extracting the air from them. I put on new colors that I changed for the first time since the previous owner. The previous colors were MaraJet, which is not available in my country, so I took TrueVis TE2. With the old version of Versa Works, the printer misprinted some color tones, but it printed and did not throw any errors. People who have such printers told me that I need to update Versa Works and the new Fireware just intended for TE2 colors. The newer version of Versa Works doesn't work with those colors and throws the error "wrong cartridges", and that Firewar for TE2 colors doesn't exist, you can't access that link on Roland's official website. We tried from different locations, countries, ip addresses. I can't do anything with Roland now. Let me mention, I don't understand it very well, all I wrote are the advice of people who probably understand it better and my assumption
image0 (10).png
image0 (10).png
image1 (3).png
image2 (1).png