• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Roland SG weird prints

DAHVID

Trying to run print-cut adjustment and I have the attached result. It only does this when I print-cut adjust. I can print detailed images just fine. It's like double vision or ghosing. Anyone run up against this? I factory reset to default, but still happens.

Attachments

• IMG_6049.JPG
    IMG_6049.JPG
    494.4 KB · Views: 38
  • IMG_6050.JPG
    IMG_6050.JPG
    1.4 MB · Views: 25

Jim Hancock

Old School Technician
What do your job prints look like? Print a file that has some fine detail and, ideally, something with small text. If you see this same "double" image, you need to run the bi-directional alignment. If you can get into service mode, start there and then do the user bidirectional alignment.

DAHVID

What do your job prints look like? Print a file that has some fine detail and, ideally, something with small text. If you see this same "double" image, you need to run the bi-directional alignment. If you can get into service mode, start there and then do the user bidirectional alignment.
Regular prints are perfect. How do you enter service mode again? Thanks.

Jim Hancock

Old School Technician
If you are using TR2 inks, you can't get in Service mode, only an on-site Roland certified tech can. However, you should run the bi-directional detail alignment in the user menu. See attached...

Attachments

• Bi-directional detail setting.pdf
    531.7 KB · Views: 3
Last edited: